Taylor Jane Green
with a training background in spiritual psychotherapy, life coaching, social work, chaplaincy and hypnotherapy
* Graduate of Philosophy and World Religions from the University of Toronto and Concordia University in Montreal
* Received training in the Social Sciences at Guelph University
* Received training in Social Work at the University of Waterloo
* Received training in Spiritual Care at Wilfred Laurier University.
* Graduate of the Transformational Arts College in spiritual psychotherapy and life coaching.
* Graduate of the Ontario Hypnosis Centre in hypnotherapy.
* Volunteer at
- Guelph Community Mental Health Centre
- Guelph-Wellington Hospice
- Psychiatric Survivors
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph-Wellington
- Homewood Health Center for mental Health and Addiction
In 1976, Taylor had a healing crisis at the age of 18. She healed through writing and performance art poetry and storytelling. She later became an artist & speaker as a volunteer in various venues including schools and Universities.
In 1978, she attended the University of Toronto studying Poetry, Philosophy and World Religions. She graduated in 1990.
In 1998, Taylor went on to study anthropology and sociology at the University of Guelph. From 1999-2005 she volunteered at the Guelph Community Mental Health Centre, Guelph-Wellington Hospice, Psychiatric Survivors, and the Canadian Mental Health Association, Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph-Wellington, and Homewood Health Center for mental health and addiction. She facilitated stress reduction groups, gave public talks, wrote articles on mindfulness, and co-facilitated OCD (obssessive-compulsive disorder) and CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) groups with health care professionals.
In 2000, she studied social work at the University of Waterloo, proceeding to receive training in CAPPE hospital spiritual care program in 2001, attending Wilfred Laurier University. This career path was interrupted by a breast cancer journey in 2002. This redirected Taylor in 2003 to the Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training in Toronto. She graduated as a registered Spiritual Psychotherapist and certified Life Coach in 2006. In 2007, she graduated as a registered Hypnotherapist from the Ontario Hypnosis Centre.
She currently lives and works in Kitchener facilitating Inspiration Sessions.
226 - 505 - 2085
Call or Text
Call or Text