Over 40 years experience on an awareness path, with a training background in social work, chaplaincy, spiritual psychotherapy, life coaching, and hypnotherapy.
* Graduate of Philosophy and World Religions from the University of Toronto and Concordia University in Montreal
* Received training in the Social Sciences at Guelph University
* Received training in Social Work at the University of Waterloo
* Received training in Spiritual Care at Wilfrid Laurier University.
* Graduate of the Transformational Arts College in spiritual psychotherapy and life coaching.
* Graduate of the Ontario Hypnosis Centre in hypnotherapy.
* Volunteer at - Guelph Community Mental Health Centre - Guelph-Wellington Hospice - Psychiatric Survivors - Canadian Mental Health Association - Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph-Wellington - Homewood Health Center for mental Health and Addiction
1976 - Taylor had a healing crisis at the age of 18. She healed through writing and art. She later became an artist and speaker as a volunteer in various venues including schools and Universities.
1978 - she attended the University of Toronto studying Poetry, Philosophy and World Religions. She graduated in 1990.
1998 - Taylor went on to study anthropology and sociology at the University of Guelph.
1999-2005 - she volunteered at the Guelph Community Mental Health Centre, Guelph-Wellington Hospice, Psychiatric Survivors, and the Canadian Mental Health Association, Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph-Wellington, and Homewood Health Center for mental health and addiction.
She facilitated stress reduction groups, gave public talks, wrote articles on mindfulness, and co-facilitated OCD (obssessive-compulsive disorder) and CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) groups with health care professionals.
2000 - she studied social work at the University of Waterloo, proceeding to receive training in CAPPE hospital spiritual care program in 2001, attending Wilfred Laurier University.
2002 - this career path was interrupted by a breast cancer journey and redirected Taylor in 2003 to the Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training in Toronto.
2006 - she graduated as a registered Spiritual Psychotherapist and certified Life Coach.
2007 - she graduated as a registered Hypnotherapist from the Ontario Hypnosis Centre.
She currently lives and works in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.